Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Starting Fresh

I love blogging. I let it go for a season but I'm ready to get back to it. Blogging gives me an outlet to speak and reflect back. You'll notice the new blog name if you use to follow me. It's the same blog so you are still a follower it's just a new name and a little face lift. 

We have started fresh in several areas. I've got a lot to talk about so get ready. My life has COMPLETELY changed since my last blog and I can't wait to share it with you. 

Here are a few pictures from a recent family photo shoot to get this blog thing kicked off again!








2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to have u back and have a way to connect with you!!! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your newest family pics.. Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!