Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Keepin' it Real Ya'll

I've had "blog" block for a month or so now. Big changes are happening around my house and I have so many thoughts so many new ideas so many new lessons learned and learning......I just don't know where to start!!! 

I started to get a little discouraged about my blog honestly. I can't figure out how to fix my background, I can't afford to pay someone to design a cute one and make it all work right for me, I don't have time to figure it out on my own, I don't have time to blog, yadda yadda yadda.....all excuses! 

When I started this I really didn't know what would come out of it. Turns out God has used it to speak to people and encourage them and I couldn't be more happy about that. I don't claim to be a good writer. I just write my thoughts with no "thought" about how it looks on paper and that is how I intend to keep it. 

I've received several e-mails for old friends and new friends about how they have been encouraged and how they are going to move forward in their calling or even how they realized that they should be going to church somewhere. That they should be raising their children to know Jesus. When I get messages like that from friends, I can't contain the tears. "God how can my simple little life affect someone like that"? 

It reminds me that everyone has a testimony. Big or little, doesn't matter how YOU view it. What matters is how HE views it!

So I have so many pictures that I need to share! My little girl is growing up way to fast and i'm behind on pic updates!!


This is how my morning started yesterday! KEEPIN' IT REAL YA'LL!







HAPPY SATURDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Especially the pictures!! I Serioulsy check your page periodically to see if you have posted a new blog lol!! Can't wait to read the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!