Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Growing

I have only posted one official "look at my belly" pic on FB. I decided to share with you Ella Claire's growth pictures. Especially since my last post talked about how I haven't gained weight, I wanted to be sure you knew that she is growing! These are personal pics that have, up until this point only been on my iphone! But if you are going to have a blog you should put up pics! Now all the pics have been taken by me in the mirror (which I HATE doing) but if you know my husband he has no "picture" taking patience with me (i'm rather difficult to work with) so that only leaves me to take the pics! We tried to take pics at Christmas in front of the tree and after about 25 pics and an outfit change I decided it was best for me to just do it :)
So here you go.....Ella Claire's growth so far!

(I love how in the first two i'm dying to show off my nearly non existent bump and have no clue what to do with my arm. "I don't know what to do with my hands right now" - Ricky Bobby)

15 weeks

20 weeks

25 weeks

35 weeks

I officially have 4wks 5days left! I look at the pic above and can't imagine getting bigger than that! All you momma's are probably laughing thinking "she has no idea what the next 4wks 5days are going to do to her!" You're right and I don't want to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!