Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

New Birth

God is doing something new!
"Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is!" Isaiah 43:16

Something bigger than we can imagine!
"This isn't a variation on the same old thing. This is new, brand-new, something you'd never guess or dream up." Isaiah 48:1

I can't begin to explain how much "New Birth" is echoing in my spirit. Not just a physical birth but a spiritual birth. God had spoken this to me before I was pregnant and recently brought it back to the forefront in a much clearer way. He has confirmed it through unknowing people. People who I have the upmost respect for. They are not even aware of the depth their words/prayers have meant to me.

"And I don't need to see it to believe it, I dont need to see it to believe it, Cause I cant shake this Fire deep inside my heart"





That one line describes exactly the feeling that is resonating with me right now! I'm so passionate about following Him! He has given me new hope, new strength, new wisdom, and new birth!!! My heart is overwhelmed with His love!

I hope this encourages you to pursue what God has called you to. Just take one small step in that direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!